Cashless garages are garages that hold links or connections with bike insurance providers. Policyholders won’t have to pay anything for their two wheelers’ repair when they take their bikes to one of the enlisted garages. The entire cost of repair (bill) will be settled on your behalf by the two wheeler insurance provider.
In this article, you’ll learn what cashless bike insurance is, its benefits, how to claim it, and more. So, let’s start.
Cashless Bike Insurance: What is It?
Cashless two wheeler insurance is an online, automated procedure between the partner garage (network garage) and the insurer. This operation takes place to settle the insurer’s bike repair cost. Cashless claim in a two wheeler insurance policy is much like cashless settlement of claims in medical insurance.
Let’s say your bike meets an accident and gets damaged. You take the bike for repair to the nearest partner garage. In that case, the insurer pays the entire repair expense to the partner garage. However, you may be liable to make payment for the requisite deductible.
Benefits of Cashless Bike Insurance
Repairing your two wheeler in cashless garages comes with the following advantages:
Simple & Quick Two Wheeler Insurance Process
The two wheeler insurance policy provider will take care of everything once you opt for repair services at one of the cashless garages. Thus, making insurance claims becomes simpler, quicker, and easier with cashless bike insurance.
Quick and Efficient Services
When opting for the cashless repair services at any partner garage, you get entitled to fast and streamlined online services. That’s because these network garages prioritize the needs of insured people to make things simpler and faster for them.
Seamless Claim Settlement
You can enjoy a smooth, seamless, and simplified claim settlement procedure with cashless garages. In other cases, this process usually takes a few days.
Trustworthy and Reliable Cashless Garages
Companies providing two wheeler insurance online consistently look for ways to upgrade and upscale their cashless garage list to ensure it’s more comprehensive.
The enlisted network garages are usually represented along a pre-established track record of updated services and customer satisfaction. Moreover, all these partner garages are trustworthy, providing authentic accessories and spare parts and charging money as per the industry norms.
Keeps You De-Stressed
Sudden mishaps or accidents can be detrimental to one’s health, mind, and savings. Nevertheless, using a cashless garage facility eliminates the need for cash arrangement to some extent and helps you enjoy a seamless claims process.
Claiming Cashless Bike Insurance: Steps To Follow
- Step 1: If possible, remember or note the third party’s registration number. This is the same party that was indulged in or responsible for the accident.
- Step 2: If you know anyone who can be a witness to the accident, try to contact them.
- Step 3: Let the bike insurance company be aware of the accident. Tell them either offline or online, whichever is the fastest.
- Step 4: Go to the police station that controls the area where the accident happened. File an FIR for the bike accident case at the police station and ask for a copy.
- Step 5: Once done, the bike insurance company will get in touch with you. One of their representatives will ask you to submit the required documents.
- Step 6: The insurance provider will estimate the overall repair costs and soon reimburse the compensation amount upon verifying all the documents.
- Step 7: You can also decide to bear the repair cost by yourself and later send the bill to the insurance provider for reimbursement.
Two Wheeler Insurance Online Claim Settlement: Steps To Reimburse The Claim!
- Step 1: Tell the bike insurance company about the accident via phone or email. Subsequently, they will provide you with a claim reference number.
- Step 2: The bike insurance company will assign a surveyor to inspect and evaluate the damage inflicted on the two wheeler in the accident.
- Step 3: Take your bike to the nearest garage once the inspection is done. The towing expenses of the vehicle are often paid by the insurance company – either fully or partially.
- Step 4: Now, pay the garage for all the repair costs, get a bill, submit it to the insurer, and start the reimbursement process. After making deductibles, the company will reimburse the amount.
So, if you plan to buy a cashless two wheeler insurance policy online, go for Future Generali. Not only does Future Generali bring a range of benefits with its cashless bike insurance plans, but it also offers them at reasonable premium costs.
What is the ideal way to make claims in cashless bike insurance?
At Future Generali, there is no hassle of paperwork. You can easily file claims using your account on our mobile app or official website. Simply go to the bike insurance claim portal, click on ‘claim now’ and proceed. Our motor insurance team will contact you as soon as possible.
What does a non-cashless bike insurance claim mean?
A non-cashless two wheeler claim is when someone pays their bike repair expenses from their own savings and later asks for reimbursement from the insurance provider.
Should I go for cashless bike insurance?
If you want to enjoy a hassle-free, streamlined, and paperless claim settlement process for your bike insurance, a cashless bike insurance renewal policy is the ideal choice for you. With this type of insurance plan, you can cover the repair costs without spending any savings.
What are the documents needed to claim cashless two wheeler insurance?
To claim cashless two wheeler insurance online, you’ll have to submit the following documents:
- RC (registration certificate)
- Repair bill
- FIR (if asked)
- Driving license
- Policy document
- Payment receipt
- Images or videos of the bike after the accident